About Ivan Kuznietsov:
I am a writer. My writing style is a combination of inspirational stories with useful information.
I am the author of the next books:
* The Mindful Eating for Beginners: Step-by-Step Guide for Lifelong Health and Collection of Quick & Easy Recipes for Every Day;
* The Mindful Nutrition: How to Enjoy the True Taste of Food, Have a Slim Body and 33 (+3) Home Cooking Recipes for a Delicious Degustation;
* The Mindful Thrift: How to Appreciate What We Have and Save What We Do Not Notice.
Also, I am working on a new book, which is currently not officially announced.
In addition to writing books, I am a certified World Class Manufacturing (Lean) Instructor. Together with the team, I reached the Silver Level Award for the introduction of the World Class Manufacturing system in 2017.
I got the following certificates:
1) Time Mentor (ArcelorMittal University, 2018);
2) Master of Negotiations (ArcelorMittal University, 2017);
3) World Class Manufacturing Instructor (ArcelorMittal University, 2016);
4) Negotiations with Internal Clients (Training for Business, 2015);
5) Change Management (TMI, 2014);
6) Leader's Way (Development Training & Consulting, 2014).
Now I continue my work and development.
What inspires you to write?
It is straightforward and, at the same time, an essential goal—to focus on benefiting people. This is what inspires me.
Tell us about your writing process.
Most of the ideas for the book come spontaneously. I always carry a notepad with me (it is very convenient that nowadays a mobile phone can serve as a notepad). Sometimes I go out for a walk in the park or to the river, and these are some of my favorite places. There is a special one among all the places where I prefer to reflect on the work. It is a bridge over the river. People rarely pass there; there is no passage for cars. Seagulls fly in the sky; ducks swim in the water. Silence all around. The most suitable place to put things in order in mind… and work.
How did you decide how to publish your books?
For many years I have only been jotting down notes in notebooks. I always thought that I would publish my books sometime later. Then one day, it was as if someone gave me the very idea of writing and publishing a book. I remember that moment: I happened to see an interview. I saw a beginning writer who also decided to publish his books. At that very moment, I decided to stop putting off my dreams of writing for later.
What do you think about the future of book publishing?
It's straightforward to imagine. In the future, people will read more books. One of the reasons for this: Books are becoming more easily accessible to everyone and anywhere in the world.
What genres do you write?: Non-fiction, Fiction
What formats are your books in?: eBook, Print, Both eBook and Print
Link To Ivan Kuznietsov Page On Amazon
All information in this post is presented “as is” supplied by the author. We don’t edit to allow you the reader to hear the author in their own voice.