Your books sales are in slump? It could be one of the following reasons.
The customers look at 3 things when they come to the book page and decide whether to buy your book or not.
2. Book Description
3. Look Inside.
Unfortunately, many don’t realize the importance of a book description. It is one of the underutilized but Amazing features of Amazon. It is YOUR OWN space to advertise your books.
As the author, if you don’t give the importance your book deserves, we can’t expect the customers to give any importance. The more details it has, the more importance customers give to your book.
At the same time, it should be visually appealing too. Also, it is very hard to get the attention of the customers to read the description. The headline should grab the attention of the customers.
In my recent book, I have listed some of the important techniques I use to persuade the customers. You can look at all my three books’ description and you will find that they are all visually stunning and grabbing the attention of the customers.
Some of the topics I cover in this book are,
1. How to start the book Description that gets the attention of the buyers.
2. How to End the book Description with a high note that potentially urges the customer to take action.
3. How to tell a story in the book description to hook the customer
4. How to create a unique selling proposition.
5. How to use certain the NLP patterns to persuade the customers.
6. How to create a stunning and dazzling book description using HTML code.
And much more.
Targeted Age Group:
How is Writing In Your Genre Different from Others?
What Advice Would You Give Aspiring Writers?
2. Write More
3. Write More and More
I have published 6 books so far. I am working on my 7th book. I love to read and write. Writing is my passion.
What Inspired You to Write Your Book?
Link To Buy Book On Amazon
Leave a Reply