I love teaching ESL in Asia. Living here is an exciting adventure. I just love the feeling of being here right now. It’s amazing…the people I’ve met and experiences I’ve had. BUT…it hasn’t all been fun and games. I wrote this book for a reason…so you can learn from my pain! I’ll give you my knowledge so you don’t have to go through what I went through. You can enjoy the good part of teach ESL and avoid the bad. I ONLY WISH I HAD THIS BOOK WHEN I STARTED OUT!
• What are the best countries to work in?
• Compare country’s ESL job markets.
• Which country is the easiest to teach in?
• What jobs you are eligible for?
• What to ask during job interviews?
• How to secure a great living situation in Korea!
• Should you take a public school job or teach at a language academy?
• Know about the worst mistakes when taking an ESL teach job.
• Hidden ESL markets: The teaching positions that nobody talks about!
• How to get the cheapest price on your apartment in Thailand.
Targeted Age Group:: 21 and over
What Inspired You to Write Your Book?
I love teaching ESL in Asia. However a lot of people don’t know where to start as far as where they want to teach. This book is a quick guide to teaching ESL in Asia. So many people asked me about teaching ESL in Asia that I decided to put all the information in one book and just let them read it. I love helping people find the best jobs for them because everyone is different. I hope my book helps people have a better experience teaching ESL in Asia.
About the Author:
Ace Wall has lived and worked in Thailand, Korea, Taiwan, Saudi Arabia and soon to be Japan. He loves coffee, art books, good conversation, action movies, fasion, underground zines, pop culture and Miles Davis but not necissarily in that order. He enjoys blogging and youtubing about his time overseas.
Links to Purchase eBooks
Link To Buy The Quick Guide to Teaching ESL in Thailand, Korea, Taiwan and Japan On Amazon
Have you read this book? Tell us what you thought!