Serena Williams has been one of the most consistent woman tennis player in the last decade. She has been ranked No. 1 in the world on six separate occasions. She has won more than $50 million in prize money (first woman to do so), and she holds the record for most major championships won. This reigning superstar is truly sensational.
In this book, we will explore Serena Williams’ life lessons in tennis and in life. We will examine her character, personality, virtues, family, mentors, and principles in life. Her lessons will teach us about success in both tennis and in life.
Here’s a Preview of What You Will Learn
* Who is Serena Williams? her childhood
* The Start of Serena’s Career
* The Highlight of her Career
* How Serena deals with stressful times
* Serena and her relationships with her sister, Venus Williams
* Serena’s personality and views on winning and losing
* Her controversy in standing out
* 5 major life lessons by Serena Williams
* and much much more!
DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY TODAY
What Advice Would You Give Aspiring Writers?
DON’T STOP BELIEVING IN YOURSELF
Jack Miller is an advocate for famous athletes. He enjoys reading and writing about sports and loves to share his ideas.