Some of the country’s most prominent freelancers and bloggers share their best advice, covering everything from jumpstarting your career, landing well-paid assignments, expanding beyond your comfort zone and avoiding scams, and much, much more.
Get a special peek into the lives and work schedules of successful freelancers and learn:
– How they land assignments
– How many hours they work and how those hours are split (writing, marketing, etc.)
– How much money they make and where that money comes from
– How they transitioned into freelancing full-time (and tips to help you do the same)
– The importance of having a great workspace
– What qualities you need to make it as a writer…
… and much more.
Plus, see photos of their writing spaces.
Diana Bocco is a full-time freelance writer and author. Her work appears regularly in top publications throughout the world, from Marie Claire and Writer’s Digest to Adirondack Life, Self and Dog Fancy. Diana writes both fiction and non-fiction and also teaches writing workshops through CoffeeHouseForWriters.com
Diana is an avid traveler who has lived in five countries on three continents and is currently based in Thailand.
Visit www.dianabocco.com for more info on Diana’s work.
Author Home Page Link
Link To Book On Amazon