– Do your company’s executives and employees truly appreciate the passion and purpose behind the company?
– Do your company’s management philosophies and strategies leave room for ambiguity? Are employees oblivious of the strategy?
– Do the teams clearly define the work processes to ensure flawless coordination? Do they update the work processes to reflect the ever-changing strategies?
– Are internal politics and egos undermining success? Has your company pro-actively cultivated the right culture ?
– Is your company’s execution in-sync with its strategy?
If your company/team is facing issues in the above areas, this book is a must-read for you and your colleagues.
This book is the story of a CEO who wants to take his company to the next level. However, the harder he pushes the organization, the more challenging it gets. It is the story of how he struggles to transform the business and, in the process, struggles with his personal transformation.
Kathuria tells this intense and realistic story from the perspective of the CEO, as if there is a camera on his shoulders. This makes for experiential reading; you are in the CEO’s shoes, experiencing his triumphs and tribulations.
While you will find many business books on strategy, operations, culture, leadership and execution, you will find few books that connect all these aspects together. This book presents a business management method, called the Cohegic Method, to help you overcome your tough management and leadership issues, cohesively connect every strategic aspect of your business, and take your company to the next level. You will appreciate the method’s simplicity and succinctness.
Gain one of your biggest competitive advantages — become a cohesive company.(TM)
Ravi Kathuria has a conceptually simple, but powerful business management method to cut the noise and help companies become cohesive.
Kathuria introduced his Cohegic Method (TM) in his leadership parable, “How Cohesive is your company?” Cohegic is derived from the words, “strategic cohesion.” The book and the method have received rave reviews from prominent executives.
Quoted in The Wall Street Journal, Barron’s, and WorldNews, Kathuria is a recognized business thought leader. Featured on the BusinessMakers show, CBS Radio, TEDx and PBS Nightly Business Report, he is a monthly columnist for the SmartBusiness Magazine.
Kathuria is the president of Cohegic Corporation, a management consulting, executive and sales coaching firm, and president of the Houston Strategy Forum. A thought provoking and vivacious speaker, he has captivated audiences at conferences, events and corporate meetings. Reach him at: 281-403-0250 feedback@ cohegic.com