This is an Ebook on Home remedies for Stress, Depression and Anxiety. It is to be used as for informational purposes on preventive care. It comes with information on the symptoms, causes, treatments and health tips. .
Targeted Age Group:: above 18
What Inspired You to Write Your Book?
In this century that we are living in many persons are experiencing symptoms from stress, depression and anxiety in different forms. This Ebook will help them to take care of themselves. The guidelines are very simple. I have been through this situation and is happy to be alive to help others who are going through it right now.
How Did You Come up With Your Characters?
Anxiety is nervousness or agitation, often about something that is going to happen.
Some causes are alcohol consumption, stimulants, hereditary, loss or separation, depression, disturbed sleep, nutritional deficiencies, nicotine, adrenal disorders, thyroid disorders and certain medications.
Some symptoms are palpitations, headaches, fear, tense muscles, nausea, sweating, shortness of breath, difficulty falling or staying asleep, dry mouth, nausea, dizziness and fatigue.
• Steep 1oz of Chamomile leaves or 4 teabags in 1 liter of boiling water for 20 minutes. Drink 1 cup 4 times daily.
• Steep ¼oz lemon balm in 1 cup of boiling water for 15 minutes. Drink it just before bedtime.
• Steep 1oz of passion fruit leaves and flowers in 1 liter of boiling water for 3 minutes. Drink 4 cups daily with the last one just before going to bed.
• Steep 1oz of dried rosemary in 1 liter of boiling water for 20 minutes. Drink 2 cups daily.
• Combine 1 cup of fresh orange juice with 1 teaspoon of honey and a pinch of nutmeg powder. Drink it daily for a few days or weeks.
• Use ¼ teaspoon of nutmeg in your cooking.
• Steep 1oz of chamomile leaves or 4 teabags in 1 liter of boiling water for 20 minutes. Add it to a cold Sitz Bath. Do it three times a week. See the Hydrotherapy Section.
• Mix 4 drops of lavender oil in 1 teaspoon of coconut oil. Massage it on your neck, back and shoulders. Repeat daily or a few times a week.
• Mix 1 teaspoon of coconut oil, 2 drops of basil oil and a drop of marjoram oil together. Rub it all over the body.
Links to Purchase eBooks – Click links for book samples and reviews
Is this book in Kindle Unlimited? Yes
Have you read this book? Tell us what you thought! All information was provided by the author and not edited by us. This is so you get to know the author better.