About the Book
What if life came with an instruction manual?
Generation LOST – Learning, Leveraging and Living Lessons for a Successful Life examines who we were, are, and can be, how we got here and where we’re headed.
From September 11, 2001 to our battle against a pandemic in 2021, it has been a time unlike any before. Anyone who was alive or born during that period is now a member of what is being called the “Lost” generation. We have lost lives, countless businesses, hope, faith, trust, security, education, precious moments and more.
Award-winning author, Lisa Luciano, takes a brutally honest look at what we’ve experienced as individuals as well as a nation and what we must do to find our way forward. She offers her unique perspective as a teacher who over the course of 40 years observed generations of students and parents who have abandoned the values that shaped a society and built a country that was the envy of the world.
With facts, stories, advice, tips and resources the book also examines how we have changed as human beings and why we must rediscover and pass on to our children the principles that represent the best in us.
She takes aim at:
• Education and parenting in America
• Addiction, obsession and abuse
• Lost principles we must regain: commitment, trust, forgiveness, self-control, communication, motivation, truth, free speech, faith, respect, balance, honesty, joy and perseverance
• Destructive emotions that threaten our daily lives: disappointment, frustration, anger, rejection, jealousy, denial, entitlement, apathy, hatred, intolerance and senseless violence
• The cancel culture media wars
• The importance of history and personal heritage
… and more
Her experience as an acclaimed investigative journalist offers a take-no-prisoners approach to what has to change and how we can get there.
If you find yourself looking for hope and a positive direction, Generation LOST is the right book at the right time.
And your time to heal, change and grow is now!
Download book here