You’ve probably heard about day trading, and may have been curious about whether or not you could potentially profit from pursuing this popular but high-risk career. Reading this eBook will help you make your decision with confidence. This book provides a detailed history of day trading, will get you acquainted with the often intimidating financial terminology you will need to know, and, most importantly, will give you a realistic assessment of the potential benefits and risks of this high-pressure, high-potential career.
Here’s a Preview of What You Will Learn
* The common terminology used in day trading
* How day trading began
* What is arbitrage?
* What does it take to be a successful day trader?
* What is a pattern day trader?
* How to notice day trading trends
* Using leverage and sort selling to make a profit
* The potential risks of a career in day trading
* How to begin your day trading career
* Exit strategies for a new day trader
DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY TODAY
What Advice Would You Give Aspiring Writers?
don’t stop believing and follow your dreams
Geoffrey Carr is a finance expert and has been in the field for more than 10 years. He enjoys reading and writing about the economy and the world of money.