It is hard to believe it has been 30 days since we started this Happiness Challenge together. We covered a lot of ground and if you followed along with the tips I shared and made an effort to improve your mood, your gratitude, and your joy, I’m sure you’re seeing a lot of progress and growth.
Let’s take a minute and look back at everything we’ve covered so far this month:
1. Welcome And Why Happiness Is A Choice You Make Every Day
2. Make A Commitment To Cultivating Happiness
3. What Makes You Happy?
4. Start Your Day With Gratefulness
5. The Connection Between Doing Stuff And Happiness
6. Stress Kills Happiness – Easy Ways To Destress
7. Happiness and Exercise
8. We Crave Human Connections
9. Don’t Sweat The Small Stuff – Savor It
10. Finding Happiness in a Sea Of Sadness or Overwhelm
11. Fighting Against Our Brain’s Bias To Negativity
12. Build A Support System of Happy People Around You
13. Why Getting Enough Sleep May Be The Key To Happiness
14. Boost Your Confidence And Become Happier
15. Make It A Point To Make Someone’s Day
16. When All Else Fails, Fake It
17. Keep A Journal To Practice Gratitude And Happiness
18. Learn To Deal With Negative Thoughts and Emotions
19. Live In the Moment
20. Think & Communicate In Positive Ways
21. Giving Back Makes Us Happier
22. Meditating Your Way To A Happier You
23. Trade Things For Experiences (travel instead of more stuff)
24. Happiness In Simplicity – Declutter Your Life And Your Mind
25. Stop Complaining. Take Action.
26. How Good Nutrition Can Help Your Mood
27. Sometimes You Need To Treat Yourself And Spend Some “Me” Time.
28. Happiness Is Contagious
29. Are You Noticing A Difference?
I hope you’ve been following along and enjoyed this happiness challenge. It’s amazing what will happen when you start to pay attention to how you feel and do what you can to increase your happiness and that of those around you. I hope you have found some tools, techniques, tips, and ideas that have helped you increase the joy in your life.
Where do you go from here? You keep implementing and continue to practice being happy regularly. Remember the Happiness Journal I talked about back on day 17? It’s an excellent tool you can use to keep yourself on track.
Keep coming back to these posts as needed. It may not be a bad idea to bookmark this post as a quick reference tool. Above all, keep learning, keep smiling, and keep growing your joy and happiness.