Come and share the insights that Arthur has gained through his knowledge in sport psychology and experiences in training sport coaches and Physical Education teachers. With this unique approach to learning the golf swing, both beginners and experienced golfers will find this book useful.
• Key principles in sport psychology that facilitate the learning and teaching of sports skills
• The rudimentary factors that engineer a concrete golf swing
• The four steps of the golf swing: from setting-up to follow-through
• Common errors in the golf swing among beginners
• An example of learning and teaching for beginners
• Tips of hitting with greatly enhanced power and accuracy
Targeted Age Group:
This is the methods I normally use to teach my students.
What Advice Would You Give Aspiring Writers?
Write what you love.
Arthur C. T. Wong acquired his master degrees in Physical Education at Liverpool University and Leeds University respectively with special interests in sport sciences and pedagogy in sports skills. He has been a front line worker in the educational field for over 40 years with the last 20 focused in training other sports and physical education teachers. Arthur, being a single handicapped golfer, has been a member of the Canadian Golf Teachers Federation since 2003.
Played and taught golf for many years. This is an old paper that I wrote modified into ebook format.
Link To Buy Book On Amazon