The Rules of Business with no Baba Bulls#!t!
You Don’t Become the “King of All Media” by Accident.
Stern Rules! is the first book that examines the things that Howard Stern has said and done for more than 25 years to become one of the highest paid entertainers in history. The book shows you how to apply Howard’s proven business methods to make you, and your business more successful.
It doesn’t matter whether you love or hate Howard Stern, if you want to improve your business then Stern Rules! is for you. Read this book and find out:
– Why differentiating yourself is a key to financial success and what strategies Howard used to ensure his show was unique.
– How to build a team that will run through walls for you and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
– Why creating a culture of brutal honesty is a secret of success that few companies have been able to effectively deploy.
– How to create customers that are die-hard fans who will follow you religiously and can’t wait to hear what you say next.
– Why Howard’s approach to syndication of the Stern Show on terrestrial radio can help you to increase your own income or your company’s profits.
– Why Social Networks like Facebook are the “New Radio Stations” and how you can use them to build big profits.
– How to effectively listen to your fans and customers, and ensure that you are constantly providing them with a product they can’t wait to get their hands on.
– Why having fun is a critical component to financial riches and is often responsible for your best and most profitable ideas and products.
Get your copy of Stern Rules! today and hire more Baba Booeys and fewer Fafa Flunkys.
Jamie Troia is founder of Greystack Inbound Marketing, a new breed marketing agency that helps businesses transform the way they market to their customers on the Internet.
Jamie went to Siena College, and has been involved in technology and marketing since the early days of the web.
In his spare time, he runs his kids to sporting events, follows the trifecta of the Yankees, Giants and Rangers, collects and occasionally drinks small batch bourbon, and toggles his Sirius radio between Howard 100 and The Grateful Dead Channel.
He is a near life-long Howard Stern fan who has listened to Howard religiously for more than 25 years.
During that time he has been a High School Student, Plumber, College Student, GE Intern, Financial Analyst, Computer Programmer, Husband, COO, Technology Director, Marketing Consultant, Father and Entrepreneur.
He’s working hard to add Established Author to that list.
Author Home Page Link
Link To Book On Amazon
Leave a Reply