Do you want to join the digital nomad community and live a location independent life by working remotely?
Do you want to travel the world indefinitely, setting up your office in cafes with views of crystal clear seas in Greece, guesthouses with mountain views in the Rockies, next to a mouthwatering bowl of Gnocchi Gorgonzola in Italy, or anywhere you can get the bloody wifi connection to work?
You might have seen expensive courses or trendy Instagram accounts giving advice how to work remotely and travel forever. These might have been filled with images of computers on beaches, touting how easy it is to work less and roll around in your hoards of sweet, sweet cash. But, when you read this book, you’ll realize keeping sand out of your keyboard when you go to the beach is really hard.
In this book, you’ll learn how Kayla has travelled around the world for over five years from the Ashrams of India to the ruins of Greece, teaching herself the skills she needed to start a successful online career.
You’ll also learn:
– How Kayla saved enough to take a one-year backpacking trip when she was making less than 40k a year.
– How the author grows, rather than depletes, her savings account while she travels the world.
– How you can volunteer or work abroad.
– How the author went from being broke in London to starting two successful businesses and how you can apply your skills and experience to a digital nomad career.
– The options for going remote including freelancing, starting your own business, teaching online, and more.
– How the author, a self-described terrible decision maker, chooses where to live & what to pack.
– How to answer questions like, ‘when are you going to get a real job?’
– How to make lifelong friends on the road.
This book ain’t some mumbo-jumbo about how easy it’s going to be to work 5 hours a week and become a millionaire while you yacht around the world. It’s a realistic account of a girl who works like 20-ish hours a week… more or less… depending on how many weird festivals are on.
If you’re serious about starting a sustainable digital nomad lifestyle, this is the book for you.
Targeted Age Group:: 20-40
What Inspired You to Write Your Book?
I get asked a lot of questions about my life on the road. I've been travelling full time for 6 years and making money along the way, so I wanted to share my stories and experiences to help others live this life or entertain people who enjoy reading about travel!
Links to Purchase eBooks – Click links for book samples and reviews
Is this book in Kindle Unlimited? Yes
Have you read this book? Tell us what you thought! All information was provided by the author and not edited by us. This is so you get to know the author better.