Create a treasured keepsake full of EVERYDAY blessings.
Imagine the feeling of appreciation, growth, accomplishment, and joy, you could have when looking back at a journal full of blessings. Simply keeping track of the blessings in your life over a 12-week period could be game-changing. Just the right amount of time to express, reflect, extend, and refine.
The Little Black Journal of Gratitude is essential to your new or seasoned journaling ambitions. It is the perfect, unpressured place to keep up with the blessings in your life large or small. This beautifully simple journal is sure to become a timeless addition to your journey of mindful thanks and one you will want to revisit year after year.
This quarterly gratitude journal offers:
• 12 weeks worth of gratitude identification and reflecting opportunities
• Sample starter ideas to help you get the most out of the journal
• Quotes strategically placed to inspire and motivate you along your journey
• 31 days for each of the 4–5-week sections
• Milestone pages to reflect on the previous month in preparation for the next period.
• Minimalist aesthetic
• Easy to navigate pages of repeating prompts
Document a new gratitude moment EACH day.
Don’t let any more blessings go unnoticed in your life.
Targeted Age Group:: Adults
What Inspired You to Write Your Book?
I wrote this book to help people connect with their everyday encounters of things to be grateful for, from the most obvious to the least noticed things. I want people to have fun thinking of all the ways that they have been blessed.
Links to Purchase Print Books
Buy The Little Black Journal of Gratitude Print Edition at Amazon
All information was provided by the author and not edited by us. This is so you get to know the author better.