Don’t Know Where To Start With Search Engine Optimization?
Whether you are a website veteran or a raw beginner, this new ebook will help you. It contains the most up-to-date information to help you push your website to the top of the search engine rankings. Written in an easy-to-understand, straightforward style, SEO Made Super Simple begins with the question “What is SEO?”, then goes on to provide the very latest SEO strategies, tips and tricks.
Don’t risk damaging your website by using out of date methods
SEO has changed. Google’s Penguin and Panda algorithm updates altered everything. What worked before can now seriously damage your website. WordPress and Google SEO guru, Jack Davies has been building and promoting websites for over twenty years. He has become one of the world’s most in-demand teachers of WordPress SEO strategies.
Increase Your Online Ranking With This Comprehensive Guide To SEO 2013
What SEO Made Super Simple can teach you:
• Exactly what Google, Bing, and Yahoo expect from your website
• How to give the search engines exactly what they want and make them reward you
• How to solve the exact match domain dilemma
• Advanced – but easy to implement – keyword strategies that always pay off
• How your competitors can help you outrank them
• What your “bounce rate” is and how to slash it
• How to write for the internet – and get extra search engine love in return
• Understanding Social Media and making it work for you
• What NOT to do
• Getting the right (as opposed to the “wrong”) backlinks
• How to make web 2.0 work for you – despite what other SEO “experts” may say
• Extra help for WordPress sites
… and much, much more useful SEO information, tips, and tricks that will work for any website struggling to succeed in today’s competitive market.
Targeted Age Group:
What Advice Would You Give Aspiring Writers?
Stick at it. Perseverance and practice pay.
Jack Davies was born in London in 1973. He has been a professional web designer and search engine specialist since leaving London University (Goldsmith’s College) in the mid 1990s.
Jack is a huge fan of (and helps develop) WordPress, the CMS (content management system) favoured by search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing. He teaches SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) to private clients and is retained by several well-known businesses as SEO consultant.
Jack is the author (some co-written with Sarah Wiley) of a series of WordPress and Website instruction books, the first of which is WordPress Made Super Simple – How Anyone Can Build A Professional-Looking WordPress Website From Scratch With No Experience. These are exclusively available on Amazon/ Kindle.
For the latest information (and a free ebook) check out the website:
The large numbers of out-of-date and inaccurate books available online spurred me on to write. I’d hate to see people pay for anything that could actually damage their website!
Author Home Page Link
Link To Buy Book On Amazon