“How to Deal with Stress, Depression, and Anxiety” provides a complete framework and a well-rounded set of tools to understand the causes of stress, depression, anxiety and how to overcome it.
This book is for:
● Those who want reduced stress and anxiety
● Those who want to lessen depression symptoms
● Those who want more joy and less worry
● Improved self-awareness and self-esteem
● More mental clarity
● More inspiration and motivation
Plus, as a bonus, you’ll also get “How to Deal with Grief, Loss, and Death: A Survivor’s Guide to Coping with Pain and Trauma, and Learning to Live Again”
With this bonus offer, you’ll discover:
• What is grief?
• How to identify where you are in the grieving process
• Practical exercises and coping techniques to assist with the grieving process
• Why Self-Care is an essential part of your recovery journey.
• The power of gratitude.
• How to comfort someone who is grieving
Hurry up and grab Self Care Mastery 2 Books in 1 today!
Targeted Age Group:: 18-70
What Inspired You to Write Your Book?
Richard Banks is a personal development and leadership coach. He specializes in helping people develop their confidence, leadership presence, communication, and relationships. His work across multiple disciplines broadly addresses the narratives of human experience.
Richard has helped many in-person clients transform their lives and become more assertive, and he’s dedicated to helping you do the same. It is his passion and mission to bring as many new titles to as wide a readership as possible as he builds his “Team Next Level”.
Links to Purchase eBooks – Click links for book samples and reviews
Buy Self Care Mastery 2 Books in 1: How to Deal With Stress, Depression, and Anxiety + How to Deal with Grief, Loss, and Death On Amazon
Have you read this book? Tell us what you thought! All information was provided by the author and not edited by us. This is so you get to know the author better.