This book is bargain priced from 04/09/2014 until 04/15/2014
This productivity book combines the most effective, innovative techniques related to all aspects of the industry. Investing in Power Up Your Productivity is an investment in your future.
Have you powered up your productivity? Not sure what I’m talking about?
That’s the first problem. If you’re a business leader or haven’t yet heard of this new movement, then you’d better keep reading! This time management book will introduce you to the invaluable business instinct that I call powering up your productivity. You don’t have to be born with the sales instinct or the cutthroat drive required of successful businessmen and women; you can learn it–right here.
My unique approach to succeeding in the business world rests on the conviction that with persistence, practice and a little inspiration, anyone can turn distress into success.
Let’s consider some of the countless benefits this book offers:
– Candid insight on job market etiquette – what hiring committees don’t want you to know.
– Failsafe strategies to conquer procrastination, reign in distraction, and focus on your future.
– Expert tips on making networking work for you… both online and off.
– Help formulating an action plan that works (not like those resolutions you made on New Years–where’d you put that paper again anyways?)
– The conviction and self-confidence to land that business deal, ace that sales pitch, and rapidly climb the corporate ladder.
Targeted Age Group: 18+
Book Price: $0.99
Link To Buy Bargain Book
Michael Atlas is a professional writer that has made a living by following his golden principles in the business realm.
Michael’s books aim at helping you become more successful and can be previewed at michaelatlas.com.
By offering insight to professionals in various industries about mastering practical business knowledge and skills, Michael provides valuable guidance to entrepreneurs, executives, employers and merchants worldwide.
Visit http://www.michaelatlas.com for more information about Michael and his books.