He sat next to me, glancing over at me all the time…and in the end whispered a “compliment” in my ear, a compliment that I didn’t forget for years: “You could be really beautiful if it wasn’t for your nose…” Oops…had I heard right?
I’d never had a problem with my nose, but I did after that…
There are no two ways about it – all of us at some time or other try to change what can’t be changed: if only I was taller, if only I was prettier and smarter…
Let me share the secret with you of how to have self-confidence no matter how you look, no matter how smart you are and no matter how talented you may or may not be!
This teen’s self help book (age 12-16) gives exceptional, effective, easy to implement tools to help you learn:
• How to identify what’s working and what’s need improving in your life!
• How to believe in yourself – from the inside!
• How to identify the things you really enjoy and want!
• How to identify what you’re good at!
• How to start working towards making your dreams come true!
In short – you’ll finally get it that you’re not only OK…you’re really something!!!
This inspirational workbook for teens, parents & teachers… includes
• True life short stories about growing up!
• Tips, helpful rules, simple to do exercises!
• Fun ‘test yourself’ questionnaires
• A personal journal
All of which will help you discover the secrets to self esteem and most important – how to survive Junior High!
Links to download free book – Always double check the price before you download – sometimes there are price glitches or unexpected price changes.
About the Author
Best seller author, Dr. Orly Katz is an expert on children and youth empowerment and the founder of the
Simply Me Center for Leadership, Empowerment and Self Esteem.
She is the author of numerous books on Amazon under the “Simply Me” series.
Website(s) and Social Media Links