Do you have a legacy that needs to be preserved?
Would you like to see your life told in the form of a novel?
Or made into a movie?
Making you both rich and Famous
What words of wisdom do you want to leave for your family?
Would you like to have your life’s work validated?
Or the record set straight?
When will you write your memoirs?
Tomorrow, or the next or . . .
Written by master storyteller JOHNNY RAY this guide and workbook will lead you through the process of telling the story that must be told and can only be told by you.
A BRIEF OVERVIEW OF WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
1) An introduction to what is a memoir
2) How to get started
3) How to recall the memories that make up the pages of your life
4) Determining the main turning points in your life
5) How to stay focused on the main story
6) Deciding which characters to include or exclude
7) Doing research and fact checking
8) Determining the author’s voice and point of view
9) Determining if the book should be factual or fiction
10) Determining the driving purpose behind writing the memoir
11) Determining who the intended reader is
12) Determining how open the author wishes to be
13) Showing versus telling
14) How to polish the memoir
15) How to find an agent or publisher
16) Other methods of getting published
17) How to hire a ghostwriter
18) A list of questions a ghostwriter will usually ask
This guide and workbook will lead you through the steps to create your own memoir. A ghostwriter can cost you as much as $500 for even a short story type memoir to over $100,000 for a full length memoir. The consulting fee alone can run to as much as $500 per hour.
This guide will save you money as it shows you how to develop and write your own memoir. if you decide you do need to hire a ghostwriter later the instructions enclosed in the guide and workbook should decrease the cost of hiring a ghostwriter by lowering the amount of time the ghostwriter has to spend in developing the story, saving you thousands of dollars.
Johnny Ray has a passion for life and adventure that he loves to share with his readers. As an avid traveler and professional businessman conducting business worldwide for years he has made many interesting contacts and received numerous awards for top production. He has owned and operated several real estate companies, several insurance companies, and a stock brokerage company. He loves radio and TV talk shows, as well as speaking in front of various audiences. Feel free to contact him if you need a guest speaker.
When it comes time to play, he is very active in many sports including dancing, swimming, tennis, biking, and skiing. While he loves adventures that are new, interesting and challenging, making friends that share his passions is a special gift.
Johnny lives in Clearwater, Florida where he works full time as a writer, and he can be often found in one of the hundreds of coffee shops along the beach working on his next novel. He belongs to the Florida Writer Association where he recently won the Royal Palm Literary Award for best thriller, the Romantic Writers of America, and the Mystery Writers Association. He attends various national writer conventions throughout the year, as well as several local writing groups in the Tampa Bay area of Florida.