About the Book
Totally Within highlights deep insights into everyday living with easy-to-remember thoughts such as:
• Most stress is self-inflicted; we don’t have to volunteer for misery.
• Would you rather be happy or right?
• Love people; use things.
• The less love in any person’s nature, the greater his or her need for love.
• Love is not ownership; it does not attempt to control.
• Meditation grants us a moment to feel the spiritual embrace.
• Being loving and spiritual does not eliminate the need for boundaries.
• A rude awakening often precedes a spiritual awakening.
These resonating ideas often remain with us as daily affirmations. Then, practical daily exercises guide us to implement these life-changing principles and change our day. We can enjoy personal growth whether we’re an unbeliever or agnostic, a skeptic, or a sincere religionist—the results depend on action, not belief.
Totally within is a self-help, daily meditation book that leads to a personal spiritual awakening; it’s a guide and workbook to connect with your inner super power.
You have an unsuspected reservoir of inner spiritual energy that can transform your life; this innate power relieves stress, melts anxiety, and grants peace and hope. It lies dormant until you take the action to unleash that energy and then continue to keep the conduit open; no other person can release this power within you. This is your birthright as a child of the divine; this is the unsuspected inner life-force that allows you to control your mind, elevate your thoughts, feelings, attitudes, and outlook and facilitates living in the moment, in the NOW. This “God within” supplies the power for a transformation that yields inner peace and awesome relationships.
Totally Within reflections offer an answer to this two-fold problem of first, connecting with this inner resource and then staying connected to let it work in our life throughout the day. You never have to worry or feel stress again—unless you choose to.
Download book here