About the book:
When it comes to eating and losing weight people often say, “The struggle being is real.”
You may be familiar of how the story goes.
You lost weight, then you gained it back. And each time you would try a different diet only to end up with the same results.
What was the problem that you were trying to solve?
You see, when you find yourself repeating that cycle that is a sign that you’re focusing your attention on the wrong area. At least, that is what the author, Pamela Burke, of Diet-Free Me: How to Stop Struggling, Lose Weight, and Embrace a Healthy Lifestyle determined when she was in the same boat as you.
Do something different this time. Set your mind on what you will do in order to not repeat that cycle. And in order to not repeat the cycle, you must first understand what got you to the place of gaining weight in the first place.
Diet-Free Me walks you through a different way of thinking. The information is common sense and practical, but because the book is not about dieting, does not list a bunch of do not do this and do not that, it is a different kind of book. Losing weight is secondary. Embracing a mindset to see lasting results is primary.
From Diet-Free Me you will:
– Get an understanding of why you do what you do when it comes to eating.
– Get an understanding of your relationship with food.
– Be introduced to tools that will help you monitor what you eat and be knowledgeable about what you are eating.
– Be provided with resources to help know what to eat, even if you hate cooking.
– Learn about a tool that will have you grocery shopping like a pro with your health in mind.
– Be well prepared for the temptation occasions.
– Be prepared with what to say and do when people are pushing you to not eat healthy.
– Learn how to find time to workout.
– Be living and thinking healthier.”