A proven step-by-step method to declutter your home fast, once and for all, to save you money, time and a lot of frustration.
If you are feeling that your home is always a mess, overwhelmed by how much you need to do in your home or ashamed to invite people over?
Is your home running out of space or causing you stress and frustration or difficult to clean due to all the clutter or just not the home you want for your family and children.
Do you struggle to
• find things or not knowing where to start or
• to deal with sentimental things or
• to get rid of things you do not use anymore or
• fearing that you would regret getting rid of things later or
• have health issues?
In this guide you will get straightforward information about how to declutter in order
to regain control of your home.
Here Is A Preview Of What You’ll Learn…
• How to understand the problem you are dealing with and make sense of the clutter
• How to come up with a plan using a step by step approach to guide you through the process
• How to use a simple flowchart and workbook to get you results fast
• How to deal with the difficult decisions
• How to increase your chances 10x for success by doing certain easy things
• How to deal with heirlooms and collectibles to not be cut out of a will
• How to deal with paper so it doesn’t take over your house
• Storage basics to stop looking for things where they don’t belong
• When to know whether it is time to get help
• How to keep you home finally declutter, safe, healthy and fun
• Much, much more!
Targeted Age Group:: 25-75
What Inspired You to Write Your Book?
As a mother of 2 boys and running a full-time business I know 1st hand what it means to live in spaces free from clutter. I am not the best at organizing, but have a natural ability to create simple living spaces from my years of experience in the industry. I have researched and developed several approaches, tried and tested them to come up with a short and easy to use framework that will help people declutter better and faster.
As long as I can remember I loved to make things beautiful, especially living spaces.
Over the years I learned that to keep a space beautiful is easiest done with a minimalistic approach. I know a lot of you do not like that word, but to declutter has so many more benefits than just a beautiful living space. And taking a minimalistic approach does not mean getting rid of everything you love. On the contrary, it assists you to appreciate the things you love even more.
Links to Purchase eBooks – Click links for book samples and reviews
Buy Declutter.: The short, stress-free, step-by-step guide on how to organize your mind, your home, your life and live more with less On Amazon
Have you read this book? Tell us what you thought! All information was provided by the author and not edited by us. This is so you get to know the author better.