Our journey is about self-discovery and fulfillment. Our lives are not just a single journey but a series of journeys, teaching us life lessons along the way. It’s about learning what self-care is all about. Learning how to face your challenges opens the door for growth. Never become complacent with who you are. It’s never too late to start overcoming obstacles holding you back from your life’s purpose. Personal development can mean different things to different people and is a lifetime process. It can be how you think about yourself; it can be improving your health or career. Personal development is about taking the time and making the commitment, to invest in your greatest resource – you. It’s the first step to true happiness. It All Start’s With You!
Targeted Age Group:: 13-80
What Inspired You to Write Your Book?
Life. Making it Better and Living it on Purpose.
Our journey is about self-discovery and fulfillment. Our lives are not just a single journey but a series of journeys, teaching us life lessons along the way. It’s about learning what self-care is all about. Learning how to face your challenges opens the door for growth. Never become complacent with who you are. It’s never too late to start overcoming obstacles holding you back from your life’s purpose.
My journey lies somewhere between what my heart embraces and the realities of society.
I write these words today because I found myself struggling with the self I want to be and the self I have personally allowed society to create. I have allowed outsiders into my thoughts and have suffered the consequences through a lack of confidence in the very core of all that I placed value on. I valued my strength, I valued my ability to have compassion and empathy, I valued standing for all that was right and/or just even when it meant standing alone, and I valued friendship and trust. The last few months I have struggled personally and have allowed people to undermine me, judge me, demean me, and place expectations on me that were beyond impossible to achieve. I now find myself physically and mentally exhausted. So just as each season begins to pass to readiness for renewal and rebirth, so shall I.
We all have things we would like to change or focus on whether it is exercise, your diet, behaviors, or habits that you want to break. Let this be the time of inspiration to initiate that change in your life, removing you from the dissatisfaction of the old patterns that are keeping you stuck.
I have already begun the process and I am remembering that no one can diminish my value but me. It is time to rebuild who I am meant to be thru self-discovery and faith.
What is the best way to renew yourself for a fresh tomorrow?
• Re-evaluate your commitments and priorities in your life and use those as the new standard by which you live.
• Being a human being, we allow ourselves to be where we are, even accept where we are. Remember, it all starts with you. Stay true to yourself, believe in yourself, and be in love with the person you are. Never allow someone else to walk in your shoes or determine your worth. Don't just settle for where you are, determine where you want to be.
• Let go of the past and let yourself create room for new things to enter your life.
• We all have decisions that we have put off making, make them now. Base your decisions on the renewed standard you have set for yourself.
• Challenge your thinking on the limits you have set for yourself and how things should be.
• Renew your attitude about what happens to you. When faced with a negative feeling, find a positive to match it with. Find the positives even when you are struggling thru a hard time…….
• Find a way to renew each day with a positive affirmation before rushing into it. Focus on a positive thought, an idea, or good intentions that you have. Change your mindset.
• Instead of focusing on negatives, focus on recent successes you've had. Break the habit of thinking of those things that are negative. Focus on the little daily successes – that's what it's all about.
• Finally, laugh, smile, be happy. Find humor in life. Create a list of the small things that make life extraordinary and carry it with you. Look at it often and appreciate the small things your life offers.
• Remember, you are the one that controls your energy level, enthusiasm, motivation, but most importantly, how you perceive yourself. Renew all the positives you want in your life. Make daily choices, renew yourself one step at a time. You will find a new balance in your life and a new mood to follow. Just make sure you are taking action every day.
Links to Purchase Print Books
Buy CREATING A SUCCESSFUL JOURNEY: BE READY FOR LIFE AND ALL IT THROWS AT YOU Print Edition at Amazon
Have you read this book? Tell us what you thought! All information was provided by the author and not edited by us. This is so you get to know the author better.