What inspired you to write your book?
I wasn’t feeling well, and found I had candida symptoms. I found the solutions through personal experience and wanted to share this with others!
About your Book:
Are you looking for a Natural Way to Cure Candida For Good? Want some great Natural Recipes!
Do you think you may have Candida? It is a widespread problem but hard to diagnose.
This book will identify if you have it and what to do about it. Going on a detox will help to rid candida from your system which is why the candida cleanse has become so popular.
I am an author and blogger with personal experience in healing from candida.
I’ve experimented with paleo, vegetarian and raw food diets and I’m drawing upon the best of all I’ve experienced along the way. Even if you don’t have candida, this book is a valuable guide to a balanced way of eating.
Here are some of the awesome benefits you’ll get:
• Look and feel fantastic as you shed extra pounds.
• Turn your health, energy and life around.
• Enjoy food again! Discover tasty, whole foods.
• No more sugar crashes, mood swings, and constant colds.
• No more gas, bloating and indigestion. Make food your ally!
• Clear up sinus infections, migraines, and many more maladies you now put up with.
• For Women: No more yeast infections.
• For Men: No more jock itch.
• Reach your goals more easily with more energy and a positive mindset.
• Take charge of your life and your health. Feel better about yourself!
Taking this cleanse and learning how to eat well can really change your life! You deserve to be the best and healthiest version of you.
Cuisine Style or Food Genre
Natural Cleanse for Candida
Sample Recipe or Food Advice
Some fantastic recipes in this book.
Learn how to take tea tree oil as a powerful cleanser!
What formats are your books in
How do you see writing a food/cookbook as different from writing other genres of books?
A recipe book is unique, its always useful to try new recipes and to find the real gems we have to experiment.
How did you decide how to publish your book and where is it published through:
I published my book with Amazon as I felt it would reach a wider audience and help more people.
I was born in New Zealand and now live in Sydney Australia.
I have always loved feeling healthy and have been a yoga teacher for 15 years. I studied Natural therapies and know how foods affect the way we feel. I want to share my experiences with how living well and positive thinking can create the life you always wanted and deserve.
Link To Book On Amazon