How Your Baby Learns to Love: Your Baby Learns to be Affectionate when He Feels Your Love for Him.
Is there anything more important for kids than feeling the love of their parents?
Join Baby Giraffe´s friends in this new beautiful book about family love and care! The little ones will have a great time following forest dwellers around this sweet and funny story and they will meet Baby Giraffe´s loving family.This book is specially thought for 2-3 year old, but anyone who likes a good snuggle will love it! As always, it is full of incredible colorful illustrations and funny, bright rhymes. In this edition, Baby Giraffe´s friends are having an amazing time with their families as they receive a good share of hugs and kisses.
Targeted Age Group:: children book
What Inspired You to Write Your Book?
My book about hugs and kisses was inspired by Sue Gerhardt. In her book "Why Love Matters", he suggests the following benefits of hugs and kisses:
– Kissing your baby can help strengthen their immune system
– Affection can raise your baby's IQ and overall intelligence
– Loving your baby and showing it through touches or by responding to baby’s signals help its brain mature without letting it get stressed out.
– Your little human feels secured, and it enables the brain to develop in various aspects.</br>• Your baby develops a robust stress response.
– You help your baby to hold more information in the prefrontal cortex, learn restraint over impulses, and help to adjust in social relationships.
– Kissing helps your little one get exposed to positive experiences of love.
Join them in this new adventure and have a good cuddle while doing so!
How Did You Come up With Your Characters?
I very much like animals and I tend to get along with animals very well. When I was a kid and a teenager I am going to be a veterinary. My creatures come from my childhood memories when everyone possessed cartoony characteristics. I guess it was my way of facing a society where not everyone is friendly and nice. I get on very well with dogs and had a few cats. Every weekend I asked my mom to go to the zoo.
My grandson loves animals so much either. And all the time he asks me to tell a new story about animal again and again.
When I thinking back to the role of the character, I consider how that would affect their personality. Is my character’s personality larger than life because they are the hero? Are they shy or brave?
And I write it down words that describe my character’s personality. And then I use it when introducing them to my audience.
“WITH A DOSE OF FAMILY CUDDLES…”,
said Baby Giraffe,
“…YOU SAY GOODBYE TO ALL YOUR TROUBLES!”
Links to Purchase Print Books
Buy A Hug and a Kiss is Every Baby’s Bliss Print Edition at Amazon
Links to Purchase eBooks – Click links for book samples and reviews
Buy A Hug and a Kiss is Every Baby’s Bliss On Amazon
Have you read this book? Tell us what you thought! All information was provided by the author and not edited by us. This is so you get to know the author better.