Lessons for Longevity
The inspiration for 30 Summers More came in part from Dwayne Clark’s oversight of the care for more than 60,000 amazing human beings as CEO of Aegis Living, which has more than 30 senior living facilities in the Western United States. His unique senior living communities have been widely recognized for their excellence of care to residents and employees alike, by receiving a wide variety of awards including:
• Best of Assisted Living Design
• The Family Business Growth Award
• Top 50 Best Places to Work by Glassdoor
• CALA Elevate Award
• Top 15 Places to Work with the Best Work/Life Balance
• Best Retirement Facility by 425 Magazine (three years in a row)
30 Summers More is full of the latest health and wellness research that includes bite-sized actions
necessary for living our best life as we move into our senior years.
• THE SCIENCE OF AGING, AND WHAT IT MEANS FOR OUR HEALTH
• HOW TO CLEAN YOUR BRAIN AND RESTORE YOUR BODY WITH QUALITY SLEEP
• THE “MICRO-HABITS” NECESSARY FOR LIVING OUR BEST LIFE AS WE AGE
• THE RIGHT FOODS TO RESET YOUR METABOLISM, CRAVINGS, AND GUT HEALTH
• HOW TO FIND REAL HAPPINESS BY NURTURING YOUR PURPOSE
Targeted Age Group:: 30 to 80 years old
What Inspired You to Write Your Book?
Longevity Explorer, Dwayne J. Clark has always been a passionate explorer of longevity principles and cultural health practices, having traveled to over 80 countries and interviewing hundreds of people on what it means to age well into their 80s, 90s, and 100s. Dwayne’s obsession with health and longevity led him on an incredible journey of research into finding every conceivable way to live a richer, healthier and more fulfilled life.
Links to Purchase Print Books
Buy 30 Summers More Print Edition at Amazon
Buy 30 Summers More Print Edition at Barnes and Noble
Have you read this book? Tell us what you thought! All information was provided by the author and not edited by us. This is so you get to know the author better.