Barry Harrin’s frightening new book details the destruction of Europe and Christianity. In terrifying step-by-step detail, Harrin lays out their secret action plan that will change your world and that of your children and grandchildren … forever! This book will reveal:
· Where and when a nuclear attack will take place in America!
· Which group in America is more dangerous than Al Qaeda!
· Why the Europeans have become a dangerous enemy of America!
· The 1 word that makes the West virtually defenseless against Radical Islam!
· How Europe’s Jews live in terror … And why the media won’t report it!
· How Israel will be destroyed by 2017 … With America’s help!
· Which Radio and TV personalities have been targeted by Radical Islam!
· Why the next Pope may be the last Pope!
These plans are now being activated as you read this. The destruction of Europe and America has begun. If you are a Christian, Jew or Hindu you need to read this BEFORE your forced conversion to Islam … or your funeral!
Author Barry Harrin fought his way up from a gang infested section of New York City to the top of corporate America. He has worked in the immigrant slums of London, Paris, Brussels and Frankfurt in addition to the violent streets of Cairo, Johannesburg and Mexico City.
Barry is also the author of “A Manager’s Guide to Guerrilla Warfare,” Guess Who’s Listening at the Other End of Your Telephone,” and “The Islamic Conquest of Europe 2020.”
He has been featured in articles or news stories by the Associated Press, LaSoir (Brussels, Belgium), Dallas Times Herald, Houston Post and Success Magazine to name a few.
He has conducted business training seminars and been interviewed on television and talk radio shows across America and Europe.
During the Vietnam Period, Barry served in the United States Naval Air Force as a Combat Air Crewman. Barry is a former kick-boxer, and tele-communications entrepreneur.
Barry’s best-selling book “A Manager’s Guide to Guerrilla Warfare,” was chosen by the United States Air Force-Patrick AFB Library System, as one of the top leadership and management books of all time.