Do you love to cook with fresh herbs but hate the high price? Do you wish you could find fresher varieties to have on hand at a moment’s notice? Growing herbs indoors in containers may be your solution!
But, growing herbs indoors could be an exercise in frustration if you don’t know the right things to do and that’s where this book can help!
Inside, you’ll learn everything you need to know in order to grow a lush, vibrant and delicious indoor herb garden including:
- The best containers to use for your herbs (this one thing can make a huge difference!).
- The best herbs for beginners to grow.
- How to virtually eliminate the biggest problems that most indoor herb gardeners face.
- The best soil and fertilizer for your herbs.
- How to get the proper lighting and air circulation for best herb growth.
- How to minimize and deal with insects, pests, fungus and mold
All in an easy to follow guide that’s perfect for beginners who want to start growing herbs indoors right away.
When I got into my mid 30′s I noticed that I lost a lot of my energy and zest. I was moody, tired and not really enjoying life that much. Little did I know, it had a LOT to do with what I was eating. Once I discovered that you really are what you eat, I started a lifelong journey in studying different foods, herbs and spices and how they could improve your health. My books are a culmination of what I have learned through study as well as trial and error. I have written them for you in the hopes that you, too, can improve your health and enjoy life more simply by eating delicious and healthy food!