About the book:
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE THE WORLD A BRIGHTER AND MORE SPARKLY PLACE?
Everybody has the wrong idea about Princesses. Sure, we dress like superstars and rarely have to buy our own drinks, but we’re not divas. (Life’s too short to throw a tantrum because a barista spelled your name wrong.)
In this entertaining and insightful book, Rosie Blythe offers a fresh perspective on what it means to be a powerful woman in the 21st century. Discover the intriguing secrets of the Princess life:
• How to dress for maximum impact – and why stylists get it wrong
• 6 types of toxic people and the surprising strategies you can use to deal with them
• How to make Valentine’s Day amazing when you’re single
• Budgeting so you can afford the wardrobe of your dreams
• How to use celebrity tricks to create a sexy aura of mystery and avoid answering questions you hate
• Why dependence on your phone is sabotaging your friendships
• How to make your home look stunning and feel inviting (even when it’s smaller than your cubicle at work)
• What nobody ever tells you about getting ahead in your career
• How to get what you want while convincing everyone you’re adorable
Packed full of smart (and sneaky) tips and clear, practical advice, this is the ultimate guide to living life beautifully… graciously…joyfully…. like a Princess.