With its lovable disposition, attractive appearance and inquisitive nature, the Beagle makes a wonderful pet. If you’re thinking of becoming the owner of a Beagle, there is a lot to consider. This invaluable book explains how to look after your Beagle and covers all aspects of looking after this confident dog, from health to training, diet and exercise. In this book, you’ll learn:
– How to feed, train and exercise your pup
– How to avoid some of the most annoying behavioural problems in your dog, such as barking
– How to train your Beagle to respond to the most important commands
– How to show your Beagle that you are the pack leader
– How to spot the most common dog diseases before they get serious
– Plus, everything else you need to know about living with this breed including it’s history, character and special health considerations.
You’ll also find a very useful section on commonly prescribed medications to help make visits to the vet easier. Author Gordon Roberts BVSC MRCVS is an established veterinarian who runs 8 branches of his clinic, Wellpets, throughout the UK. He has written several books on pet care, writes for numerous animal websites and has also developed his own line of holistic pet products.