Meghan is 16 when she dies.
She wakes up on a flying steamboat on her way to a school run by Angels in a white marble castle. On the boat she meets Mick who has been dead for more than a hundred years but still looks like a teenager. He helps her past the difficult beginning at the new school in a new world filled with heavenly magic. One day some of Meghan’s roommates find a mirror in the cellar of the school and they persuade her to go through it with them – well knowing it is strictly against the rules of the school. Meghan ends up back on earth where she meets Jason. But Jason is in danger and Meghan knows something important. Something that is a matter of life and death. Soon she is forced to choose between the two worlds. The one she belongs to now and the one she left.
- Willow definitely keeps you on the edge of your seat. She balanced fantasy and intense emotion brilliantly. I highly recommend it to anyone that enjoys the paranormal. /Fictitious Musings
- I loved this book! It was really good and just warm with a touch of darkness to it (…) It’s good stuff! /That Chick That Reads
- Death & Life meet with a twist. Definitely worth a read /Becky’s Barmy Book Blog
Willow Rose writes YA Paranormal Romance and fantasy. Originally from Denmark she now lives on Florida’s Space Coast with her husband and two daughters. She is a huge fan of Anne Rice and Isabel Allende. When she is not writing or reading she enjoys watching the dolphins play in the waves of the Atlantic Ocean.
Other books in this series:
Serenity – Afterlife #2
Endurance – Afterlife #3
Other books by the author:
- One, Two … He is coming for you
- The eye of the Crystal ball
Currently Willow Rose is working on a new series called “Daughters of the Jaguar”. The first book Savage is expected to be published in summer 2012.
Connect with Willow online: